Are you tired of Zoom meetings? Are you anxious to get out and see your colleagues face-to-face? We have the perfect opportunity to do just that!
Join us on Thursday, April 29th at the Radisson Inn, Bismarck, ND at 3:00 p.m. in the New York Conference Room. A group of NAIFA-North Dakota members are meeting to discuss the following:
- Prospective sponsors, exhibitors, and advertisers (think industry professionals, wholesalers, company representatives, companies both in and out of industry)
- Gathering contact info and key contacts for prospective sponsors
- Finalizing the sponsorship package before publication on the website
- Brainstorming additional program ideas to submit to the Programs Committee for consideration
- Discussion on the upcoming Annual Golf Classic and State Convention
Are you willing to serve on the 2021 State Convention Planning Committee? If so, please join us in Bismarck.
This meeting is volunteer led and volunteer driven. We will get some work done, enjoy each other's company over Happy Hour, and head out for dinner in downtown Bismarck. We will be on our own for all expenses.
The NAIFA-North Dakota Business Development chair, Tim Deitemeyer, has negotiated a special rate for hotel rooms at the Radisson. Please mention the NAIFA meeting for a rate of $75 for Thursday night.
The "New York" Conference/Social Room
605 E Broadway Ave
Bismarck, ND 58501
* Please note you must make your own hotel reservation